St Botolph's Church & Cemetery
St. Botolphs church, Botolphs, has now been accepted into the Churches Conservation Trust’s portfolio of Churches (CCT). This means that it has now ceased to be a parish church and a committee has been formed to help run and manage St Botolphs. This committee is very much like a 'Friends' group. It will be part of the CCT and not the C of E.
For anyone wishing to help by becoming a member of the committee please do get in touch with the incumbent at The Rectory (contact details below). This will be a new beginning for St. Botolphs and we encourage anyone who thinks they may be able to help to contact soon. This change of status raises the profile of the church and brings many more visitors to the area.
Further useful information
1. The Church will still be licensed for Christian worship and insured as normal.
2. The 3Bs parish still own and manage all of the graveyard including the boundary walls.
3. The CCT manage only the church building and it's contents.
4. Marriages and funerals can still take place through the incumbent.
5. Baptisms can no longer be held in St. Botolphs.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rectory, Church Lane, Upper Beeding
West Sussex BN44 3HP
Tel:- 01903 810265, Mob:- 07803356104, Parish Office:- 01903 815850
Weekly day of rest is Thursday